ransomware by itself netted cybercriminals over $325 million in 2015. And
ransomware is growing at leaps and bounds in 2017.
Major hospitals, businesses of all sizes, even police departments
have been hit by Ransomware. The FBI acknowledges that because most
of these operations operate from overseas, there is little they can
do. So it's up to each business to make sure they are protected.
In this executive report, we'll explain in non-technical terms:
- What exactly Ransomware is and how it works
- The 5 most common ways that your organization can get
infected with Ransomware
- Why the biggest risk of ransomware infection
- What Toxic Advertising is and how to deal with it
- Why using the Cloud doesn't
protect you from ransomware
- The best firewall for SMBs to use
- The MicroData recommended antivirus/antimalware solution
- Why some backups are vulnerable to being encrypted by
- The MicroData recommended backup solution
- Why using old versions of software applications can make you
a prime target
and much more!